Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Senior Project

My favorite project was by Brenda Carrasco- "The Graphic Novel". I liked it because I thought that graphic novels are interesting and fun to read and it was interesting to see what kind of stuff she made.

My least favorite one was probably the one about physical therapy. I didn't like it because of the way it was presented and I didn't find it interesting.


Interview
Vivian Romero- "Haute Couture"
1.) Why did you choose your project?
-It was a career I wanted to learn about.
2.) How long did it take to make a dress?
-Three days to a week.
3.) Why did you choose the models you had?
- I wanted friends that I was close to and could depend on.
4.) Did you enjoy your project?
-Yes, every single bit.
5.) Who taught you what you know?
-My Mentor.

No comments: